- UPS and Fedex charge a shipping fee when a package must be returned to shipper. Orders that are refused by the customer or returned to our warehouse due to insufficient or incorrect addresses are subject to return shipping costs. If any package cannot be delivered due to our error, no additional shipping will apply.
- For outside of the United States, if there are customs fees and Value Added Taxes (VAT), they must be paid by you when the package reaches your destination country. These charges are your responsibility and will vary from country to country. We cannot determine what these fees will be. We recommend that you check with your local customs office or post office for details on how these charges are assessed and applied.
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions (Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.)
- To send periodic emails (The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.)
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be kept on file for more than 60 days.
- Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent. As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their control panel and going to the ‘Edit Profile’ page.
- We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
- This is an official statement from Greenbrier Games who has been contracted to support the Kickstarter fulfillment of Fairytale Games Battle Royale, Dragon Tides, and the six Sacred 40 miniature box sets which were created and produced by Artistic Justice Games.
- Greenbrier Games worked with Artistic Justice Games and their fulfillment hubs to come up with a solution, and negotiated rates for shipping of Battle Royal from the US and AUS based on the sales results of Battle Royal. The sales were not strong enough to cover the full shipping cost. For those located in the EU there is not an date for expected shipping. When shipping starts it will commence in small batches for both projects (Dragon Tides and Battle Royal). There’s not enough funds to cover the shipping. It was estimated in June 2016 to be an additional $18,000 will be needed to process the shipping for Fairytale Games Battle Royal and Sacred 40. In addition the shipping estimate stands at about $14,000 for Dragon Tides. Dragon Tides sales numbers were not significant enough to cover world wide shipping.
- Artistic Justice Games contracted Greenbrier Games to handle the freight shipping and fulfillment of the above titles only. During the initial fulfillment of Dragon Tides US, AJG ran out of funds to cover of the shipping fees. Greenbrier Games stepped in to manage the distribution sales of these titles to be directly allocated towards the shipping of remaining Kickstarter packages of Dragon Tides, Battle Royal and Sacred 40. We are in no way responsible for the additional content from these Kickstarters, please contact AJG if you have any question regarding other pledge content.
- Any question regarding the aforementioned products and shipping should be directed toward AJG’s customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org The tracking information will be supplied directly from our shipping hubs to AJG as it is completed.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at http://greenbriergames.com
This policy was last modified on 9/18/2011